Thursday, December 22, 2005

I'm Leaving on a Jet Plane!

Just want to wish everyone a happy holiday season!

I leave tomorrow AM for Chicago so I won't be blogging. I'll be checking email from IL but that's it.

I got all my correcting done so I don't have to worry about school work hanging over my head while I'm on break.

Flightline is picking me up at 5:30 am - yes, you read it correctly, 5:30 am!!! My flight leaves Manchester at 8:55 am and I want to make sure I get at the airport nice and early. Why? Because it's Southwest (open seating) and I would like to try and sit in the emergency row exit (my long legs get very sore when I have to sit in the regular seats).

Stay warm and I'll write in 2006!

Love Ya All!!! :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

mdawg - have a wonderful christmas & a very happy new year! cant remember if i sent you an email before hand or not.. if not please forgive me. have a nice flight &
talk to ya next year!