Saturday, December 10, 2005

I'm a Survivor!



Here are pics of the day after the storm -

The first photo is the front of my condo complex. The window to the lower left in the corner is my condo - as you can see, I can't see out of the window anymore. :-)

The second photo is an inside perspective. This is what Ellie looks at when she sits at the window. :-) Not much of a view, is it?

Saturday! Yup! Survived the storm! Hard to believe!

Got a knock on my door last night to move my car so that the plow could clean up the lot. I've already moved my car twice - here goes a third time. I was told to move the car to the back of the complex lot with everyone else. I sat in my car for over 45 minutes until the plow moved all that snow. Everyone sat in their car waiting. We looked like we were all in line for the car wash - except it was winter time! :-) Finally, I could park my car in my spot. I'm so glad of where my parking spot is located. Some folks lose their parking spot in the winter because people don't know how to park correctly so it messes everyone else up. I have no one on either side of me so I don't have to worry about it. My second parking spot in the back of the building is buried under a huge pile of snow right now. Good thing I don't use that spot.

On a positive note: the roads are clear. Everything is open again. I don't feel stranded anymore. Yah! :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

well at least you & ellie can see the sky somewhat out the window : )

its awesome that you can park where you do. close to the door, and you can see your car, and no ones near you...perfect. thats awful that some people lose their spots like that...i'd be freaking out!