Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Great Night Out w/ the Girls


Had a fabulous time last night with Janet and Lauren. It was wonderful of them to drive up to my neck of the woods for the evening. This was the first time they've seen my new place so I gave them the tour.

Afterwards, we headed to Newburyport for dinner at The Grog. Had a yummy dinner - started out with Clam Chowder - for dinner, steak tips with garlic mashed potatoes and green beans. For dessert, I had a slice of pumpkin pie - just can't resist that pumpkin. Janet had the chicken caesar wrap and Lauren had the lobster roll. Both meals looked so yummy!

Thank you ladies for the nice evening out -

I Love Ya's :-)


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It was such a great night! Newburyport seems like a wonderful place to be. No wonder why you like the area so much. Very quaint. One of these days we'll have to come up when the stores are open...i cant get that little book store out of my mind! And we'll have to back to the Grog we Lauren & I can try that dish you got LOL

Your condo is beautiful too.. so glad we got to see it :)

btw - hope i can get the pictures on my blog too - you're really becoming a blogging professional! : )