Monday, December 19, 2005

Happies - Day 1

The week has just started and my students are off the wall crazy hyper. The joys of the holiday season working in a high school. :-)

So, since I don't want to be in a negative or bad mood for the rest of the week, I will post a list of five happies to help me stay "happy" and to survive the week with 100 teenagers that want Christmas/Hanukkah to arrive early.

Here Goes:

1) On Friday, I fly to Chicago to see my family.

2) Ellie makes me smile.

3) Had my counseling appt today - need I say more? :-)

4) I'm so blessed to have such wonderful friends in my life.

5) I've been receiving wonderful gifts at school from Secret Santa - I find out on Wednesday who he/she is. (I have no clue so I guess I'll be singing this year in front of the faculty).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hope you survive the week! the list of happies is a great idea to help keep you sane :)