Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Happies - Day 2

List of Happies:

1) I found out today who my Secret Santa is so I won't be singing tomorrow at the faculty meeting! :-) Yeah!!!

2) Three more days until I leave for IL. :-)

3) I'm so blessed to have colleagues at school that are my friends and so very supportive of everything I do.

4) The washer and dryer were free when I came home today after school so I can do my laundry before I leave for IL. :-) (For some, this may not be a happie but for me, it is a happie!)

5) Today, a student told me what a great teacher I am and how much she enjoys coming to my class. Made me feel good! :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thats great that you dont have to sing! but i would have loved to see ya do it ;)

thats so wonderful that your student took the time to compliment you. that must have made you feel soooo good.

you have a great list of happies going! keep up the good happies : )