Friday, December 09, 2005

Over a foot of snow in Amesbury!

Make it go away! I can't see out of my windows (My condo is at ground level). White out conditions. Roads are horrible. The parking lot is a parking lot of craziness because there is no where for folks to park their vehicles.

Ellie doesn't know what to do. She looks out the window and sees snow. She hears new sounds - a snow blower and a snow plow. Ellie doesn't like these new noises. Poor Ellie!

I've unburied my car twice today. And, I can guarantee that I will have to unbury it on Saturday too. Good thing I don't work tomorrow until 2:00. Hopefully, that will give me enough time to dig myself out again. I guess I should invest in a snow shovel like other folks in my complex.

I never thought to take photos of this lovely weather we are having here in New England. Tomorrow, I'll take some pics and post them so all you folks out there that don't live here can see all the excitement that you are missing! :-0)

The good news is that I got a ton of stuff accomplished today. The bad news is that at some point I will have to leave the comfort of my home and risk it out there in the cold.

Is it too late to move to Florida? :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

poor ellie! she must have been freaking out.

you were lucky to have a snow day. it was so awful out. the parking lot here at work was a mess - everyone got stuck trying to leave.