Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Quick Post

I trust everyone had a good day???

It's Hump Day!!!

Had a Department meeting after school today. Nothing too exciting there.

One of my colleagues (Aileen) is remodeling her loft and asked if it was OK to for me to watch her cat, Buddy for the evening. Aileen didn't want Buddy to be in the mess of the construction and noise. Poor Buddy! He was not a happy camper at my condo tonight. Buddy was also traumatized from the car ride over here. We kept Buddy in the second bedroom with the door closed to separate Ellie and Buddy.

Ellie didn't like having another cat in her house! She hissed at Aileen and me! Poor kitties! Aileen just picked up Buddy - he's going home.

Ellie is now really pissed off at me - how dare I bring another cat into her house? So, her momma is on the shit list for the time being - ughy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

aawww momma's in trouble! you bad momma! : )