Sunday, December 18, 2005

Five Weird Habits About Myself

I saw this on another Blog and thought it might be interesting.

Enjoy!

Five Weird Habits About Myself:

1) I CANNOT go to bed unless the dishes are done! I will toss and turn in bed and just finally get up and do them. Bizarre????

2) I have to tell Ellie "Be a good girl and Momma loves her" everyday before I leave for school! I know Ellie is a good kitty. I know she knows I love her. But I just feel like saying it aloud to her. Strange??????

3) I have to talk to my Mom on the phone everyday otherwise my day is not complete! Since I moved to New England in 1994 from IL, my Mom and I talk on the phone almost everyday. It may sound like a strange habit to some (and expensive) but I NEED to talk to my Mom. My Dad finds it strange but Mom talks to both Mandy and I every single day. Mom is my "bestest" friend. :-) Love ya Momma!

4) I am a compulsive neat freak! As a teenager, I was not normal. I would always keep my bedroom so clean. As an adult, I am always cleaning and organizing stuff at home or at school. My students just watch me and tell me, "Ms. Marenda, you are soooooo weird!" I guess I am. At school, I'm always organizing my cabinets or desks and it truly bothers me if things are not in it's place. Ask Lauren - when I temped at her company back in August, she couldn't get over how organized and clean my desk was at all times. OK, I'm a freak!!!

5) I love tomatoes! Love them! Will eat them anyway I can get them! Except: Get this - I HATE catsup! HATE it! Hate the smell. Hate the look of it. Hate the sight of it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ah you're not soo strange there girlie - or we're all a little wacked!

as for ketchup-i love tomatoes too - but the smell of ketchup makes me gag. i can only eat it on a burger. nothing else. cant have it on fries - cuz its too stinky!

Anonymous said...

ah you're not soo strange there girlie - or we're all a little wacked!

as for ketchup-i love tomatoes too - but the smell of ketchup makes me gag. i can only eat it on a burger. nothing else. cant have it on fries - cuz its too stinky!

Anonymous said...

I think everyone has their own little quirks. My husband thinks I'm boarderline Obsessive/Compulsive cuz I'm a neat freak too. There are just some things that have to be cleaned a certain way and he just don't understand that. I think it's a man thing...they're just pigs.
As far as the ketchup goes...since I can't smell that doesn't bother me but I don't add it to anything but fries...only the 'not so good fries' those not from McD's. Now is that weird or what?