Sunday, December 04, 2005

My Silly Kitty!



Ellie is obsessed with my bathtub. And, I don't know why. Ellie will sit in the tub and play and pounce on"things." I don't know what "things" she pounces on but it is cute. I think she likes the sound of her claws on my tub! She also likes to sit in the tub after I have taken a shower. I think it's because she likes the warmth of the warm shower. I decided to capture the moment - after the photo was taken, she ran and hid under my bed.

Has anyone ever heard of such a thing? Please let me know so I don't have to send Ellie to the "Funny Farm. "

She's such a silly kitty! :-)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

My big, old, fat cat loves to play in the tub too! She also licks the faucet when I get out. I think that she likes the 'fresh' water, even though she does get fresh every morning! She will sleep in the tub in the summer. It must be cooler in there. But even though she plays in there all the time, she can't stand baths and jumps out quick when I turn the water on! Now that's a funny sight! Anyway, I think Ellie is just fine! She's just your typical curious kitty! Don't send her away! :)

Anonymous said...

what a silly girl she is! that is a very very cute picture of her to! glad you captured the moment : )

Anonymous said...

Its not only Ellie... my cat Sam loves to lay in the sinks and tubs in our house... and to make it even weirder... he likes to drink from the faucet. Yep, he won't drink from his dish anymore... if he's not already in the bathroom he runs in there when someone heads that direction... then he just sits in the tub waiting for someone to turn the faucet on.

Goofy cats!

Anonymous said...

I have been on-line searching for hours for information regarding uk online car insurance quotes and stumbled across your blog during my journey :-) M-Dawg your blog is really amazing! Keep up the great work. Obviously my search on uk online car insurance quotes was way off when compared to My Silly Kitty! and find it funny how it landed me here. The internet is a funny thing. Anyways, great job on your blogging and keep up the good work! I been searching for uk online car insurance quotes for over 2 hours and needed a break from it. I started reading your blog and really started getting into it.
P.S I will add you to my favorites so I can come back and visit later
P.S.S If you want to bookmark my site I am at uk online car insurance quotes . You never know you may find some good deals!