Friday, December 09, 2005

Snow Day!


I have my first official snow day today! It seems too early in the winter to already have a snow day. According to Channel 7 News, there are over 325 school closings in the Boston area! Crazy stuff!

I got the phone call at 5:25 am - the snow hadn't even started yet and the superintendent already made the call to cancel school.

So, what is a gal to do on a snow day? I'll do some school work (correcting World Religions Exams), laundry, and some scrapbooking. Oh, and at some point, I'll probably have to dig my car out of the parking lot! :-)

For those of you that are out driving in this crazy weather, be safe!

Janet & Lauren - be careful going into Boston tonight for the Bon Jovi concert! Give Jon and Richie a hug for me! :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey lori looooo! jealous that you get a snow day! im here at work boo hooooooo...

have a nice day off there missy.

thanks for the wishes for tonight - but i actually go to bon jovi tomorrow night. i can still throw kisses out to the guys for ya though : )