Saturday, December 17, 2005

Busy, Busy, Busy Day


Greetings blog world! It's been a very busy Saturday.

I worked at Pawsitively Best Friends 11:00 am to 4:45 pm. The store was so busy today. It was a gorgeous sunny day in Newburyport and everyone was shopping. The store is so small so when you get a ton of people in it, it feels so smothering. Add to it the folks that bring in their dogs, and it's absolutely nuts! I love it when people bring their dogs into the store. We have treats that we can give them. I gave a treat to this dog and 10 minutes later, the dog lifted it's leg and peed all over the floor and card display. Thanks Doggie! Guess who had to clean it up??????

I met Carla for dinner and a movie. We went to Not You Average Joes for dinner and saw The Chronicle of Narnia: The Lion, The Witch, and The Wardrobe at the Loop in Methuen, MA. Dinner was delicious! Always great company with Carla Lou! :-) I'm not a huge fantasy/science fiction person but the movie was OK. I read the book when I was younger. The animation is amazing (thanks to Disney!). I'm not a huge C.S. Lewis fan to begin with (Carla loves all his books).

I didn't get home until after midnight - late night for me! Very much past my bedtime! :-)

Thank you Carla for a wonderful evening - :-)

No comments: