Monday, January 02, 2006

I'm Back!!!!!

Hello Blogging Peeps -

I missed you all!

I made it back safe and sound. I flew back this afternoon from Chicago.

Had a nice visit with my family. I was able to see a lot of my friends too! I'll post some pictures later on in the week of my IL trip. I finally took pictures of Mia, my folks Yorkie. My Mom told me she's been mooping around since I left this morning! Isn't she just the cutest thing? I left one unhappy animal to arrive to a very happy kitty! Ellie missed her Momma! :-)

I'm tired! I've been unpacking (Santa was very good to me this year). And, I went grocery shopping since we may or may not have a Nor'easter coming into New England tonight, tomorrow, and Wednesday. I had no food in the house so I thought it might be a good idea to get some food in case we get this storm.

Happy 2006 to all - :-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

welcome back looo! good to see ya blogging again. cant wait to see your pics & glad santa was good to you!

aawww poor ellie missed her momma & the yorkie misses you too! see how loved you are by people & animals : )

Anonymous said...

Glad to see ya made it back safe & sound! It was good seeingyou again! Corey really was interested in your pics, wasn't he? Hope to see ya again this summer!