Tuesday, January 03, 2006

I Can Finally Post the Pics of the Card Album


This was the gift that I made for Mom's B-day. She buys cards all the time. Mom stores the cards in my old dresser drawer. She always forgets what cards she's bought. So, I thought this book would make a great way for Mom to organize herself with all her cards. On each pocket, you can label the birthdays, anniversaries, or special holidays for folks.

I took the class back in the beginning of December at A Scrapper's Heaven. FYI: For you local folks, they are offering the class again on Saturday, January 14th. I choose to do each month as a theme. Some people in the class focused on one color throughout the entire book. It depends on the person that you are making the Card Album for. For example, this one lady in the class choose the color purple. She had a purple album, different shades of purple and flowered paper for the inside pages, and purple ribbon. I thought my Mom would enjoy all the different colors and themes for each page. The second photo represents August - I thought fish would be a nice theme for August. For September, I choose a school design paper to represent back to school.

I finally presented Mom the Card Album to her on December 23rd. She loved it! :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

of course your mom would love it! you did an amazing job! you are so good at this scrapbooking stuff there loo. keep up the great work!

ya know you could always make some up & sell at a craft fair or something in the future :)