Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Doctor, Doctor - Give Me the News!

Remember that 80's tune?????

Sorry! Had a major 80's flashback for a second there. :-)

I'm doing it! I've finally made a Dr's appointment for tomorrow after school. I can't deal with this head cold sore throat cough feel like your lungs are going to come out of your mouth at any moment illness.

Have a Department Meeting right after school tomorrow but I made my appointment for 4:30. I'll keep all ya posted.

I'm hoping for some serious meds to knock this thing right out of me!

Please no shot in the bum!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe your still sick! Keep us posted on the visit and good luck :)

Anonymous said...

aaaw poor loo loo! good luck on the visit... hope they give you somthing to kick this cold out of ya soon.

(love the little doc pic too) :)
at least you sound cheery even with this stubborn cold. try to keep up the great attitude.

love ya!

Anonymous said...

Jeez, Lori! I can't believe that your still fighting this thing! I hope that it gets gone really quick for you!

By the way, I just LOVE this blog of yours! It's such a great way to keep in touch and know how life is going for you all the way over there! :) You do a GREAT job with it, too! I read it every day!
Take Care!