Tuesday, January 24, 2006

The Blahs - Part III


Still feeling the icks. I did go into school today. Partly because I'm so behind in correcting and partly because I don't want psycho sub again!

I went in this morning and of course nothing I left was done. Surprise on that one!

I went to my Principal today and explained to him what has been happening. The downfall - I know have one of the secretaries upset at me because I went over her head. I feel bad but she wouldn't listen to me or anyone else when we tell her that this psycho sub should not be a substitute teacher.

On a positive note - I'm in correcting hell right now!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You make me laugh M-Dawg! I'm glad your feeling a little bit better

Anonymous said...

hope you get out of the ickies soon kiddo!

and about the secretary... would she want this woman teaching her kids?? you did the right thing! you go mdawg!

Anonymous said...

hope you get out of the ickies soon kiddo!

and about the secretary... would she want this woman teaching her kids?? you did the right thing! you go mdawg!