Friday, January 06, 2006

Friends


I finally got the time to post some pictures from my trip to IL.
The first photo was taken at Joann's house in Ladd, IL. Joann, Nancy, Lea, Jen, Cheryl, and me. The second photo was taken at The Maples restaurant in Peru, IL. Joann, Jen, me, and Lea.
We all met at the restaurant for dinner. Some other friends that were present was Lea's Mom, Cheryl's two boys, Wendy and her husband Brian, Lea, Jen, Nancy, and Joann. Lea aka Fishy was as crazy as ever! We all enjoyed the buffet and conversation at dinner. We then we all drove over to Joann's house in Ladd. We laughed and talked and caught up. The last time I saw all of them was last December so it was so nice to visit with them.
Ladies - it was so nice to see all of you! I miss you all! Thanks for the great night out! I hope to see ya's in the summer!
And, if you ever want to come out for a visit, let me know! :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

great photos! you look so awesome in these pictures! it looks like no one had to yell at you to smile like we did when lauren took your picture! LOL

glad to hear you had a great time.