Saturday, January 07, 2006

I've been tagged by Lauren - thanks! :-)

Four jobs I've had in my life: Programmer, Administrative Assistant, Substitute Teacher, and Teacher.

Four movies I could watch over and over: Sixteen Candles, Bridget Jones Diary (#1 & #2), Breakfast Club, and Saving Private Ryan.

Four places I've lived: Dalzell, IL, Macomb, IL, North Billerica, MA, and Derry, NH.

Four TV shows I love to watch: I don't have cable anymore BUT I used to like watching Golden Girls reruns, Roseanne reruns, anything on VH1 - I love the 80's, and award shows.

Four places I've been on vacation: England, Ireland, France, and Germany.

Four websites I visit daily: My school email account, selected blogs (Lauren, Janet, etc.), my checking account, and The Breast Cancer Web Site.

Four of my favorite foods: Anything pasta, pizza, lobster, and chicken.

Four places I'd rather be: Germany, Caribbean Cruise, Mediterranean Cruise, and Russia.

Four albums I can't live without: Anything that is playing on my MP3 Player - The Best of U2 (Both albums), Rob Thomas, Inxs, and Antigone Rising.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

this is cute! will have to try to put this on my blog this week too! : )