Monday, January 23, 2006

The Blahs - Part II

Still feeling icky today. Didn't go into school.

My throat is killing me and I sound like a man when I speak - might be attractive to some folks out there! The fever has finally gone away.

Went to Brooks Pharmacy to pick up some good drugs to knock this cold right out of me (I hope).

I just found out that I have the sub that no one ever wants to cover their classes today. I'm not a happy camper. I feel like I should've gone into school now because I've subjected my students to this horrible lady! I shouldn't feel that way but I do! Unfortunately, we have a major substitute teacher shortage so we are sorta stuck with what we have for now. Ughy! I can guarantee that everything I left to get done, will not get done because this sub tends to do whatever SHE wants to do! She shares inappropriate stories with the kids too - like how she used to do drugs, etc! Can you imagine? I know a lot of the teachers have complained about her but for some reason, she keeps getting called back to sub. I just don't get it -

Well, time to take some medicine so I can feel better to go to school tomorrow -

Oh, don't ya all just love this snowy weather we are having here in New England????

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm surprised that the HS did not close due to the weather, unless you didn't get it as bad as we did here.

I'm sorry you are still sick as a dog...take care of yourself :) and hope you feel better soon! Just think though at least you get to spend an extra day with ellie!

Anonymous said...

oooh poor lori loo! still feeling icky! hope you feel better soon.

sorry to hear your kids had to get that wacko sub. i dont get why they would keep calling her back if she's telling inappropriate stories to the kids! how awful!

the good thing is, they'll appreciate you so much more when you get back there.

feel better sweetie.