Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Happy Thoughts! :-)

Just some happy thoughts for today:

*I've received some great feedback from friends on my blog. I'm so blessed to have such wonderful "peeps" in my life.

*Worked at my second job today - still enjoying it!

*I have a Professional Development Day tomorrow in Boston on teaching the Bill of Rights (http://www.billofrightsinstitute.org/).

*Book Club tomorrow with the girls - The book this month was called My Sister's Keeper by Jodi Picoult (http://www.jodipicoult.com/sister.html). Fabulous book!!! Very controversial topic! Check out the book!

*On Friday, I signed up for a Scrapbooking class. This will be my second class that I have ever taken on scrapbooking so it should be fun! I can't tell tell ya's about the class yet because a certain person reads this blog (It's a gift!).

*Looking forward to my night out on Monday w/ Janet and Lauren - They are heading up to my neck of the woods for the evening (Thanks ladies!). I'm still deciding where I should take them for dinner - probably somewhere in Newburyport.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I read the exerpt to that book and it sounds really good. I think I'm gonna run to the library tomorrow after work. Thanks! :)

Anonymous said...

so glad you are out & doing some fun stuff : )

looking forward to seeing you 2 chickies on monday