Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Professional Day from Hell???

OK, I get that I need to be professionally developed. I get that according to my contract, I have to attend these professional days. However, can't the administration make them a tad more interesting???

Ughy! Total waste of time! Hours of waste! All I kept thinking about was all the correcting and grading that I could be working on. Grades are due on Thursday by Noon. The pressure! I just can't stand it.

Positive note: Parent Alliance arranged for the us to be fed - they created quite the spread for lunch today. And, as a faculty, we were able to eat our lunch together! I sat with folks that I hardly ever see in the building - which is a great thing!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

looking forward to reading all about cha lori looo! : )

sorry to hear your meetings are boring hang in there! great to know you got to eat lunch with everyone. that must have been great for you!