Monday, November 14, 2005

Garfield Mondays

Mondays. Ugh! I'm not a huge fan of them. Luckily, this is a B Day so I had a Senior study in the cafeteria first thing this morning. Not exactly a challenging way to start the day. I did get a ton of correcting completed.

I sometimes wonder if we could start our week on Tuesdays, would we feel the same way? The feeling of "Oh my God, this sucks that I have to be here." I have no reason to complain for the most part. My day at school starts at 7:15 am and I go until 2:20 pm. I usually stay after school for at least an hour or so to do work or stay for extra help. I will go home and relax for a few hours. Then, I will start my school work. I either will do correcting or work on curriculum until I go to bed at 10:00pm. I work hard for 10 months a year. Those two months off, it's playtime baby!

The only thing that gets me through Mondays is to know that all my colleagues are feeling the same way! Luckily, my students make the days good (most days).

I am looking forward to the Thanksgiving break.

1 comment:

littlejj said...

mondays are awful arent they?

weekends are just never long enough!