Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Top Ten Thankful List - In No Particular Order


*My family! My Mom, Dad, and Sis are wonderful - if it wasn't for them, I'd truly go crazy!

*My friends! Over the years, I've been so fortunate to have some wonderful positive folks in my life who really love and accept me for me. I do the same for them.

*Ellie the Cat! Ellie is my baby girl - :-)

*My job! I have finally found a school that has a positive working environment, supportive administration, and great student population.

*My blog! I'm starting to like this online journaling thing. It's very therapeutic! :-)

*My students! For making me laugh and enjoy my job!

*My MP3 Player! Just love listening to music at all times! Currently have over 1,300 songs downloaded into it - still have 13,700 more to go! :-)

*My friend Pat! She invited me over to her house for Thanksgiving. :-)

*My condo! It's a great place to live! :-)

*The New England Patriots! Go Pats! :-)

No comments: