Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Grades are Due!

I am so proud of myself! I have been a correcting fool the past two weeks. My students did a huge project - the World Religions Scrapbook Project. It was turned in on Oct 28th and I officially finished grading all 90 of them today! :-) A project of this capacity normally takes me at least a month to correct it. Plus, in the middle of this correcting craziness, I hosted a visiting German teacher. And, I also graded the Islam quizzes.

Why, you may ask, did I grade everything? Well, I wanted these projects and grades to be on this next report card. For some of my students, it would make or break their grades. They worked so hard on the projects and I really felt that their hard work should be shown on this report card. Grades close on Thursday.

I am very impressed with this freshman class this year. They are very motivated and well behaved. They are just sweet kids. :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you are such a wonderful caring teacher lori. your students are very lucky to have someone as wonderful as you teaching them.

glad you have a great freshman class this year. you must be relieved : )