Friday, November 18, 2005

TGIF

Fridays. What can one say about Fridays? For some folks, it's a pay day. Others, it is the start of a weekend. For me, it is the start of relaxation. No worries over the next few days. No setting the alarm clock - although Ellie the Cat will make sure that I am up at 5:00 am. :-)

The big plans for the weekend:
  • I have an annual meeting for my condo association on Saturday morning. The main topics will be fees and assessment. I'm sure with the energy costs going up my condo dues will be going up too. Currently, my dues pay for maintenance of the building (inside and outside), snow removal, trash removal, landscaping, swimming pool upkeep, heat and water, and master insurance.
  • In the evening, I will be attending a play. My friend Carla is the assistant director for the play at her high school. I enjoy plays and musicals so I told her that I would like to see her students perform. The plan is then to go out to dinner after the play.
  • On Sunday, another friend of mine is doing an art exhibit in Amesbury and I'm going to check out her art work and some other talented local artists. The various forms of art to be presented will be photography, paintings, jewelry, and baskets.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sounds like a great weekend was planned! hope you had a great time.