Sunday, February 26, 2006

Vacation - Day 7

Summary of the past few days.
Saw the play Into the Woods at UNH on Friday. The kids did an amazing job! Not only was Darryl in the play but another Timberlane student from the class of 2003 was in it - Christine Dulong! What a nice surprise to see both of my former babies of the class of 2003!
On Saturday - I did nothing! Absolutely nothing! We had a snow storm here and we got around 5 inches of snow. I sat on the couch and watch my Desperate Housewives DVD's.
Today, I'm picking up Carla in Boston at the airport. She went out to California for a few days to visit a friend of hers. Carla lives in Maine so I'll pick her up and head north. The rest of the day will probably be spent being in denial that I have to go back to school and today is my official last day of vacation until April.
Actually, I have jury duty on Monday. I called on Friday and my panel number got called! I don't know whether to be happy or cry! I have to be at the Lawrence Courthouse by 8:30 am on Monday. I'll bring a good book to read to keep me busy.
Guilty! Not Guilty!

No comments: