Monday, February 20, 2006

Vacation - Day 1

Going out to Dinner tonight - a belated b-day dinner with my friend Carla. We are meeting here.

I spent most of the day lounging around in my PJ's and watching videos. Watched In Her Shoes, The Wedding Date, and Sideways. You could say that I'm into chick flicks. I'm a hopeless romantic (another reason why I'm still single, perhaps?). I sometimes wish that life could end like one of those films. You know the ones I'm talking about. A happy ending?

I've been waiting for the Desperate Housewives DVD Volume 1 Season 1 at my local library. They have all the other DVD's but not the first one. So, I broke down and went to the video store and just rented it. I really want to see what all the hype is about this series. Well, I watched the first DVD and I'm officially hooked! Wow! Amazing storyline and acting! Now, I can't wait to go to the library tomorrow and pick up the rest of Season 1 (library was closed today due to the holiday).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I always forget that you can get Videos at the local libraries. Have a great time tonight with your friend..you deserve a nice night out :)

Anonymous said...

That is so funny that you started watching Desparate Housewifes... we watched it once on accident and just love it... Its so great to watch something different than all those reality shows...

Enjoy your time off!