Monday, February 13, 2006

The Cutest Kitty in the World!

This is Ellie relaxing in her favorite spot - the spare bedroom futon! I swear she thinks it's her bed!
We enjoyed spending the day yesterday lying around and watching videos and relaxing.
I got the phone call last night around 7:30 pm that my school had a snow day on Monday. I'm glad that they made the call early instead of waiting until the morning.
To be honest - we should've had a two hour delay today. The roads were fine. I was out at 9:30 am running errands and the roads were fine.
But, I'm not knocking the day off. It will suck come June when we have to make up the snow day (we are up to 2 makeup days now for snow).
Plan of Attack: I need to clean the condo! It's my turn for Book Club on Thursday so it might be a good idea to clean up the place before all the gals come over on Thursday night! :-)
Might do some correcting too.
Or, maybe Ellie has the right idea - looking at that picture - it looks like a nice thing to do for the day - take a cat nap! :-)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ellie does have the right idea! You lucky duck...an extra long weekend :) Enjoy your day!

Anonymous said...

awesome about the snow day! i am jealous as always!

and awww look at ellie! how cute she is... i envy her too - she looks comfy! :)

Anonymous said...

What a pretty kitty!!! She's looks so cuddly! Isn't it something how they find the perfect spot to call their own? Sadie claims Jacob's bed while he's at school... Hope you two enjoyed your extra day!!

Heather said...

Happy Birthday!! Very cute kitty!!

Lauren sent me!