Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Vacation - Day 2

Went out to dinner last night for a belated b-day dinner with my friend Carla. We went to The Red Hook Brewery Restaurant in Portsmouth. Had a yummy meal and great company! Thanks Carla for my wonderful gifts and a wonderful meal!

We saw Brokeback Mountain after dinner. What a powerful film! I can see why it's getting all the Academy Award nominations. Sad but amazing - go see it!

Plan of attack for today:
*Do laundry.
*Continue working on King Louis XVI and Marie Antoinette PowerPoint.
*An appointment with my counselor @ 1:00.
*Work at Pawsitively Best Friends until 5:00.
*Come home, make some dinner, and watch some DVD's.

Hopefully, a productive day! :-)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi there! glad to hear you guys had a nice night out. awesome :)
you deserved some fun mdawg time.

have a great rest of the day & week :)

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you girls had a blast!

Anonymous said...

I'm glad that you are taking it easy on your vacation. You'll be glad you did when you go back to school.