Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Give me meds . . . .

Went to the Dr. today. He walks into the exam room and tells me I have "Sinus Face." Great . . . . . . . . .

It's definitely a sinus infection gone bad! This cold/sinus thing has been making the rounds around my school since December. Of course, just like any "family", we pass those icky germs to each other.

The Dr. put me on antibiotics and a nasal spray to clear this nasty beast right up!

Keep your fingers crossed for me! :-)

It would be so nice to have a full night sleep.

Off to snoozeland . . . . . . . . .

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you feel better and that it works for ya!

Anonymous said...

sinus face hahaaa sorry dont mean to laugh - but thats kind of a cute way to say that.

well at least you have some meds now to help you kick this thing. make sure to rest up a lot this weekend with a nice comfy blankie & ellie by your side.

Anonymous said...

I hope that you start feeling better real soon! Take Janet's advice and take it easy with a blankie & Ellie...you deserve it!