Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Duh!

Sorry guys!

Grandma's surgery was today - not Monday.

She's having a procedure done on her stomach. Nothing too serious. She's been having stomach problems for the past 10 years but her Dr. wants to make sure it's nothing more serious than that.

I'll talk to Mom tonight to find out how it went. Dad was "the chosen one" out of his sisters and brother to take her to the hospital this morning.

For 91 years old, Grandma is doing pretty well. A little slower than she used to be but overall, still good. I visited her when I was in IL over Christmas break. She was crocheting a baby blanket for my cousin Scott's soon to be baby!

It amazes me that she still makes blankets and quilts at her age!

Go Grandma go! :-)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Keep us posted on Grandma M! I'm sure everything went smoothly :)

Anonymous said...

I hope that they didn't find anything seriously wrong with your grandma! She sounds like a very strong person. The boys and I are thinking happy thoughts and saying lots of prayers for her to remain healthy and strong! Keep us posted!!

Anonymous said...

hope granda is doing well. definitly keep us posted.

good for her for still keeping busy & doing things she enjoyes!