Saturday, February 25, 2006

Vacation - Day 6


I come home the other day and these wonderful gifts were waiting for me!
I've been in this strange and odd funky mood lately. My friend Cheryl from IL sent these wonderful gifts to me to cheer me up! Can I just say how much they cheered me up? Whenever you think that no one out there gives a rats ass about ya, you get a surprise like this in your life!
Cheryl - thanks to you and your boys for my wonderful gifts! The bear is adorable! It's one of those Build-A-Bears holding a sunshine. The flowers are gorgeous! They brightened my day!
How blessed am I to have such a wonderful friend in my life?
Love Ya Kiddo!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lori, I am so glad that they cheered ya up!!! I hated hearing the sadness coming from you... hope they continue to keep ya out of that awful funk!

Anonymous said...

aaaww that was sooo sweet of your friend cheryl. the flowers are beautiful & the bear adorable :)