Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Great News!

I received a nice email yesterday from my friend, Cheryl.

She informed me that Sadie the Cat is doing well and is recovering quite nicely.

Here is her email:

I just want you to know how grateful we are to you and all of your fellow blogging 'peeps' for all of the kind words of encouragement and prayers for our cat. You are truly a very special friend that I am so thankful to have! Sadie had her 10 day check up and her recovery has been better than the vet ever hoped it to be. I mentioned your blog to him and he said that it worked well!!! She's not showing any further lumps, her healing has been better than he thought & he mentioned that she is a strong cat and that all of her wounds looked great! What a relief!

Once again, Lori, you are so thoughtful and caring and I am very glad to have you as my friend!

Lots of Love,

Cheryl & the boys

Cheryl -

I'm so happy to hear that all is well with Sadie! I know I have some great blogging "peeps" that were thinking those happy thoughts for Sadie.

Since I'm over 1200 miles away from you, it was the least I could do to help ya out. If I lived closer, I would've done more to help.

Hugs to you, Sadie, and the boys -

Love Ya-
Lori :-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's terrific news! You are a GREAT FRIEND :)

Anonymous said...

great news! :)