Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Vacation - Day 3

A very productive day!

Went to get my mammogram. Always a thrill to have your boobs squished to the size of a lemon. :-)

Afterwards, I headed up to the Manchester Barnes and Nobles to do hang out and do some school work. I actually finished all my correcting. Took me four hours but I did it and I'm ahead of the game. Unfortunately, it doesn't stay that way for too long.

Came home and made some dinner and watched some videos. My friend Carla bought me a few DVD's of Sex in the City Essentials. They each have three episodes that revolve around a theme (Example: Lust, Romance, etc.). I love the show and would love to eventually own the entire collection but it's so expensive!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is so nice of Carla to do that for you :)