Friday, February 10, 2006

Happy List

Here is my list of Happies for the Week:

1) Worked a basketball game tonight for three hours and made $50 cash! Bonus!!! :-)

2) I was asked by the advisors of Model UN (United Nations) at my school to chaperone the trip in March to New York City and I said yes! There will be four of us chaperoning the trip - two are from the History Department and one is from the English Department. The three of us get along really well so it sounds like a great time in the Big Apple! I have such wonderful and thoughtful colleagues - when one of the them couldn't go on the trip - they recommended me!

3) I paid off some of my major debt this week! YEAH!!!!

4) Ellie the Cat! Just because! :-)

5) My birthday is next week. Part of me feels happy about it - part sad. I turn the BIG 35!

What are your happies? :-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are a lot of great happies...whoohoo!

Being in my thirties now, I realize age is just a number. You look great for 35!

My happy, is to have a friend like you in my life :)

Anonymous said...

thats a great list loo. thats awesome about new york!!! yippeee how exciting!

as for the bday, yeah sometimes the age can get you down, but you are only as old as you feel - so if you act 21 - you will be 21.. thats how i try to look at it :)

and you do look great for 35.. dont think you look it one bit!