Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Top Ten List

I will post my pics and adventures from Lexington and Concord later on but here's a top ten list.

Top ten list of favorite movies:
10) Grease (the first one)
9) Ferris Bueller's Day Off (Actually, any John Hughes films from the 80's)
8) Chicago
7) Fever Pitch
6) Schindler's List (World War II/Holocaust)
5) Bridget Jones's Diary (1st and 2nd)
4) Pirates of the Caribbean - The Curse of the Black Pearl
3) Glory (Civil War)
2) Saving Private Ryan (World War II)
1) The Band of Brother's Series (World War II)

OK, I know this selection seems rather eclectic and strange. You are correct.

What are some of your favorite movies of all time?????

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My all time favorite movie is a Walk to Remember. Tear jerker but great! I loved Feve Pitch as well. What Lies Beneath is probably one of my favorite suspense movies. It's hard to narrow it down!

Anonymous said...

great list and its good to love all different kinds of movies.

what lies beneath is a great suspense movie too..

lets see my 2 top favs that i can think of right now is you got mail & hide & seek

now i wanna go home & watch some movies! :)