Thursday, August 17, 2006

Birthday Shout Outs!!!!


I just wanted to give a shout-out to a few folks that have birthdays today:
Aunt Jenence and Sherri N.

Unfortunately, I have no recent pictures to post of them (Well, maybe they will be happy that I didn't have a picture to post).

But, it's their extra special day!

Aunt J is my Mom's sister. Some of you that read this blog know her.

Sherri N. is a friend from high school. Her nickname was Mooner. You can guess on why that was her nickname. She's been a great friend and I'm so happy that we've kept in touch again after all these years.

Ladies - enjoy your day! You both deserve it!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

big happy birthday wishes aunt jenence & sherri aka mooner! LOL

hope they enjoy the day :)

Anonymous said...

Cute picture..i love mickey!

Happy birthday to the gals!!

Anonymous said...

Happy B-day "Z"... it was so nice to run into you a few months ago...

Good wishes to you too, Janence