Thursday, August 03, 2006

Dreadful heat and humidity in New England

It's all over the news here. I'm officially tired of the heat and humidity. Make it go away please.

I have to work 2-9 today in this crazy weather. It's Yankee Homecoming week in Newburyport and the entire downtown area will become a tent city. It's sidewalk sales. So, part of my shift will be in a tent on a nice humid day. Joy!

Someone check to see if I'm passed out from the heat at some point today, OK?????? You have my permission to hose me down too! :-)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you're too funny with this post loo. awright, i'll come by with a bucket of water & splash ya to cool ya off :)

you're too cute! hope you survive the day out there. too bad its so humid & icky for you to enjoy being outside.

Anonymous said...

Just keep drinking water, water, water... here in good ol IL, we actually got rain and alittle relief... but it was REAL bad there for awhile... TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF... we can't afford you getting whipped out... School is coming up fast and you've got studyin' to do... :-)

Anonymous said...

Stay cool M-Dawg...I know it is miserable outside and probably not much better in that tiny bity store that you work in. Just think, at least you don't have fur like Ellie ;)