Wednesday, August 30, 2006

2nd Day of Orientation

Today, I have the second day of orientation. On the schedule:
*Meet administrators
*Given an overview of teaching the English Language Learner (formerly known as ESL)
*Take tour of building
*Review rules and regulations
*Meet with Head teachers to discuss classes
*9th grade team meeting (I'm going to be working with a team of teachers that share the same 9th grade students)

I'm hoping to start working on my classroom. I may go into school tomorrow as well to get myself organized. Officially, the rest of the faculty comes back to school next Tuesday. I'm sure the condition of the building being in major construction may bring folks into the building earlier to get started on the major task of cleaning and organizing their classrooms.

So I guess I should get out my cleaning supplies and start cleaning! :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope you had a great day! I still can't believe it's back to school already!