Monday, August 21, 2006

Random Thoughts for a Monday . . . .

*Mom and Dad had a garage sale (they have garage sales in IL) on Friday and Saturday. They were able to get rid of quite a bit of stuff. And, make a little extra money. They are starting to get ready to sell the house soon and travel full-time in a RV.
*My sister went to see the Goo-Goo Dolls over the weekend. She's a member of the fan club and won a meet and greet. Yes, she met the Goo in person! She called me on Saturday from her cell phone so I could hear the concert - well, one song anyway! She was so excited!
*I got an email from Traci. She's back from her honeymoon and they had a wonderful time in Aruba. Once little incident of a stolen wallet but overall it sounds like she had a wonderful time. I can't wait to see some pictures.
*A week from Tuesday, I go back to school. Still have all sorts of mixed feelings. Excited. Scared. Etc. Having to start over again at a new school isn't exactly where I saw myself six months ago. But, life throws you a curve ball and you have to go with it. I'm trying to stay positive and upbeat about this starting over thing but it's tough.
*I'm meeting Janet and Lauren tonight for a birthday celebration dinner. It's always so nice to get together with my girls! :-)
*Weekend was pretty low key. I worked on Friday and Saturday.
*I've come to the conclusion that my life is pretty boring. Lonely. This not having a male in my life is starting to bother me. At 35, I thought I would be married by now. I'm so scared to meet someone. I'm soooo not normal!

That's it for my random thoughts.

Any random thoughts that you want to share?????

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I need to find out more about this whole wallet situation since I'm thinking of going to Aruba in the spring.

My life is pretty boring too. I was just saying that to Rich the other day!

As for a man...we'll have to work on that. Any guy would be lucky to have you :)

See you in a bit!

Oh and I'm so happy for your sis to meet the Goo! I guess it does pay to belong to the fan club! I can't wait to hear all about that.

Jen said...

Just wanted to say that I totally can relate to your last thought - I thought I would be married by this time too...wish I was at times...weird how life goes along like that.