Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Hump Day!

It's Hump Day! Joy!

Carla's appt went well. She came back to my place and slept for a few hours. Thank goodness I have the futon in the 2nd bedroom. The drugs they gave her to knock her out were not that strong. Later in the afternoon, she was up for taking a walk so we went to Plum Island and walked on the beach. Carla wanted to eat something so we eat dinner at Not Your Average Joe's. She ate soft food! :-) Afterwards, we went to Hodgies for ice cream. This is only the beginning of the dental work but I'm so proud of her! She's deathly afraid of the dentist so this is a huge deal for her. She still has more procedures to go but she's a trooper!

I was asked to work today at Paws. The owner's father isn't doing very well so I'm covering her shift for her today.

I'm debating about going into Boston tomorrow to do the Freedom Trail. We shall see . . . . . .

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear the dental "work" went ok... its never fun, but thank goodness she had you to help out and smooth things over alittle...

Enjoy your last few days before "school" starts...