Friday, August 03, 2007

Started to update Travel Blog

I've started to update my travel blog. You can check it out here.

Also, check out the University of IL-Urbana-Champaign photo diary here. To access the photos of each week, just click on the dates and scan down. You may recognize a few pics of me. :-)

I highly recommend checking out the other blogs listed on the U of I photo diary web page. You'll get another perspective of the trip.

Oh, the answers to the previous post were:
1) Me, of course!
2) This photo was taken in Bogoliubovo at the Monasteries, built in the 12th century. It is currently a convent. The Russian Orthodox Church requires women to wear scarves on heads and a long skirt. I look like a Polish refugee because I didn't feel like wearing a skirt all day so I threw a skirt in my bag and pulled it over my capris (as did the other American teachers in my group) and then quickly tied the scarf on my head prior to walking into the Cathedral.

Here is a group photo:

No comments: