Monday, August 06, 2007

Happy belated B-day to Traci!

Happy birthday Traci!
I've been a horrible friend - I forgot to post your b-day! Ughy! I blame that damn Yankee Homecoming week in Newburyport and all the hours I worked at Paws last week!
Anywho. Traci - thank you for being such a supportive friend to me over the years. You are an amazing person. I watched you become the bestest Mom ever. Over the years, we've had our ups and downs in life but have always somehow kept in touch and helped each other through stuff.
Keep being a wonderful Mom and friend. I wish you much love and happiness on your extra special day.
And, please forgive an old friend for losing her mind!
Love ya kiddo!!!! :-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're so silly... there is nothing to forgive... b-days aren't as big a deal as they were before... like 16 or 21... You are the BEST.... Take care

Lea said...

That's a nice picture of the 2 of you! Hope Traci had a great birthday!