Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Major brain fart - I forgot my camera! :-(

Ughy! Yesterday as I was driving down to school, I realized I forgot my camera to take pictures of my classroom. Oops! :-(

I was able to get some work accomplished yesterday. I hung up most of my posters and cleaned out my desk. I put together my Russia bulletin board. It looks good! I also hooked up my computer but I couldn't access the school system for some reason. As far as I know, I still have the same sign in and password. I'll ask our tech dude on Tuesday. :-)

I also got my hair cut and highlighted yesterday. I had about four inches cut off and my hair is now layered. I just felt like I needed a change. Seems to be the theme around here. :-)

The plan for today is for me to drive up to Maine to meet my friend Susie and her family and spend the day together. Susie and I have been friends since college. I haven't seen her since she was pregnant with the twins! Should be a fun day! And, I WILL NOT forget my camera! :-)

Saturday is my last day at Paws. It's been sorta a strange working environment. It's going to be so strange not working on weekends and having a life again. What is a gal to do in her free time????? :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

good to hear you are getting ready for your offical start date at school :)

sorry to hear its been a strange environment at paws.. a few more days & it will be all over with so dont let it bother you.

hope you are having a blast in maine :)