Monday, July 31, 2006

It's almost that time of the year again . . . . .

You know it's back to school time when . . . . . . . . . .

1) The Staples commercial is being broadcasted over and over again - you know the one. Parents are dancing in the isles because their kids are going back to school. "It's the most wonderful time of the year . . . . ."

2) The ads in the Sunday Boston Globe contain back to school sale flyers.

3) Your to-do list for the summer is still sitting there unfinished. Maybe I overplanned? Again?

4) Even Ellie the Cat is sick of looking at me and having me around the house.

5) I'm bored! Yes, you heard me. I'm bored! I guess I'm ready to go back to the crazy work schedule again.

I don't go back to school until the end of August. I told myself that I would take the month of July off to rest and relax and focus on ME. I've been trying to get stuff done around the condo that I normally don't have time to complete during the school year.

So, starting tomorrow, August 1st, I will start doing some school work every day. I really need to get myself organized and focused.

Do you think I'll overplan? Again? :-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't think Ellie would ever get sick of you.

You over plan? Nah ;) but that's good cuz i do too...loL!

Anonymous said...

its so weird seeing back to school stuff already! doesnt it feel like summer just started?

btw: ove that staples commercial - its a riot

im with lauren - how could ellie ever get sick of her momma???? thats a big ol' NEVER :)