Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Fun time in Newport, Rhode Island!

Well, I spent a few days in the land of the rich! My friend Carla and I decided to do a road trip down to Newport.

I just got back from Newport, Rhode Island. What an amazing place!

I got a little sunburned from walking around. I did put sunscreen on myself but the sun found my lovely pale- glow- in- the- dark- skin attractive. The joy of not being able to tan.

I'll post pics soon!

I'm a little tired tonight so I'll write more tomorrow - just wanted to say hi!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Isn't it fun to have skin that NEVER tans... I get burned, peel and then turn back to normal... I do get freckles in the areas that burned so that looks funny... :-)

But just think about all our friends that are obessed with tanning... someday their skin will look like leather and ours won't... :-0

Glad you got to do some "bummin"