Friday, July 21, 2006

Friday's List of Happies

I haven't done this in awhile because to be perfectly honest, there wasn't really a lot to be happy about.

So, here is my happy/grateful list:

1) For Ellie the Cat - can I just say how much this cat cracks me up? Her personality brightens my day and for that, I adore my little baby girl!

2) The support of my friends. With all the ups and downs that life can bring, my friends definitely brighten my day!

3) A new job. I'm feeling both excited and scared at the same time about starting my new teaching position at Salem High School. I know I'll be fine but I can't help feel this up and down going around feeling in my stomach.

4) The summer. A break from all the craziness that ended at the end of the school year. A time to ponder and relax. A time to reflect about why I'm a teacher. A time to stay up late and sleep in! :-)

5) The love of my family. As much as I piss them off, they still love me! I hope! :-)

What is your list of happies?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your on my happy list!! ;) I had so much fun with you on Thursday. I missed you so much! I will definately keep you posted on everything! You have been a big influence in my life. The thought of you just brightens my day! LOVE YAS!!

*~Kerri Ann~*

Anonymous said...

Your friends and family all have you on their "lists" too... You are the best... even when things get you down, you're still there for others...

We love you!

littlejj said...

great list of happies loo. dont worry about the new job.. of course you're going to have up & down feelings because its all new.. but it will all be good.

who wouldnt love ya?! you are gonna knock everyone's socks off you are just soooo awesome! :)

keep the happies going even if there isnt many.. .and hey i've done the grouchy list before .. soemtimes it helps :)

Anonymous said...

I love ya M-Dawg...and your one of my happies too. Of course we are here for you anytime!