Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Hanging out by the pool!

Yesterday, I got invited by one of my friends (Pat) to hang out by her inground pool for the day -let me tell ya, it was such a hot day so it was so worth it! Pat also invited our friend Jane too! Let me tell ya, it's so relaxing to hang out in a pool with great company.

The temps reached 100 degrees! Ughy!

I got to her place around 1:00 and didn't leave until 7:00 than evening. The water felt great!

The heat finally let up today, thank goodness! I'm must be getting old because I can't deal with heat and humidity.

Also, last night, I spoke with one of my Timberlane babies - Kerri Ann! It's great to hear from her! When I was at Timberlane, I sorta adopted her as my child. She's had some bumps in the road the past year but she's bouncing back and I'm so very proud of her!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

IT IS SO GREAT TO HEAR THAT YOU ARE OUT VISITING FRIENDS... finally taking alittle time for yourself... GOOD FOR YOU!

Poolside is the only way to spend one of those nasty days...

And the cheesecake trip the night before sounds YUMMY Too...

Wish I was there... :-)

Anonymous said...

Oh I would die to have a pool right about now! I'm glad to see your enjoying your summer so far!