Thursday, July 20, 2006

It cooled down! Yeah!

Thank God!

The weather has officially cooled down a bit here in New England.

I wonder if I'm getting old or too sensitive about the weather. When I grew up in Illinois, the summers were always hot, humid and gross.

What's happened to me?

I just can't deal with the heat and humidity anymore -

Yesterday was absolutely gorgeous - went for a walk along the waterfront in Newburyport.

Here's hoping for more days like that -

On a side note: I've been reading up on my pre-colonial US History. I'm going to be teaching a US History class this year that begins with pre-colonial and ends at Reconstruction. Pre-colonial is my weakness in US History. I've always taught the Civil War to the Present in US History.

It's good for me to be challenged, right?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That kind of reading would put me to sleep...that's for sure ;)