Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Happy Belated B-Day Joann!

Happy Birthday Joann!
This photo was taken back in April when Joann and Lea came out here for a visit (Plum Island, Newburyport, MA).
Thank Jo for your friendship and support - we've been through so much all these years! Lots of ups and downs in our relationships with men. I guess I need to thank your cousin Joe for bringing us together as friends. Although my relationship with Joe didn't last, our friendship did last. For that, I will always be grateful.
I hope you enjoyed your special day - you deserve so much happiness!
Love Ya Kiddo! :-)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

awww that's nice and what a great picture :) Happy B-day to Joann!

Anonymous said...

What a great picture... its good to have fun times with good friends... Happy B-day Joann!

Anonymous said...

great picture! hope joann has a wonderful birthday

Anonymous said...

great picture! hope joann has a wonderful birthday

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIG 40, JOANN!