Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Happy Halloween!


Happy Halloween everyone!

The kids at school have been over the wall crazy and insane (in a bad way!). I don't know if it's the sugar high or just the time of the year.

I'm looking forward to this holiday being over soon. We might have some possible excitement in Salem - check this article out. And this article too.

I hope that all my students will be safe tonight and stay out of trouble. The police already blocked off the entire downtown area for the festivities for this evening.

I also want to wish my friend Audrey a very happy birthday today too! Hugs and much love!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

cute picture lori! :)

happy halloween!

Anonymous said...

oops ~ happy bday wishes to audrey :)

Anonymous said...

Love the picture!! Safe safe in Salem and Happy Birthday to Audrey :)